Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Back in the Loop

We returned yesterday from our lengthy Thanksgiving trip. Our flights were actually uneventful, and we were even able to get on an earlier flight, which meant that C & I didn't have to entertain Wild Man in the airport for 3 hours. Wild Man was so excited to be home, which surprised both of us a bit. He ran around the house for hours, chasing the cats and playing with his toys. All day long he would stop what he was doing and break into wonderful giggles! It was so sweet. C & I are equally glad to be home. It is much easier to take care of a toddler in our own home. Both of Wild Man's grandmother's have lots of breakables and neither home is baby proof. I'll write more about the visit later, but now I'm off to get caught up on my own work.

2 comments:

L said...

I'm glad you're safely back and I love to hear about Wild Man's delight to be home. It's just so cute to picture him giggling!! How delightful. Isn't it just GREAT to come back home with small kids? We're going to my MiL's apt. for Xmas -- there'll be four little guys, my sons and my nephews. It won't be easy!

Kate said...

Wild Man sounds so lovely... just like you! I've tagged you for a meme.