Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Interview and Europe bound

I have an interview!  Hooray!  I received an email last week, and then, after several days of phone tag, I finally confirmed the time and place yesterday.  I'm hoping for at least one more, but I'm not optimistic.  I'm thrilled to have one.  Now I have to start planning the trip to the conference, which will be difficult to say the least.

Tomorrow we leave for an 11 day trip to Europe.  I'm excited, but I also think we're a bit crazy.  I've spent the day packing and organizing.  Tomorrow will be stressful, not impossible but stressful.  I still have some packing to do, so I'm off to get that finished.  I may not be able to post while we're away, so I wish everyone a wonderful holiday.  Thanks for hanging out with me in the cyber world!

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Have a WONDERFUL trip!

P.S. and for the record I do think you're a bit crazy, but not completely. I've done it before, but to to Europe (oh, but on my own with two young boys, multiple times).

rented life said...

Have a fantastic trip and CONGRATS on the interview. You might be crazy, but I think that it's wonderful you're all going.