Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I do exist

I am still here.  Here are some random updates to prove that.
  • Student loans suck.  I am paying mine back, but I failed to consolidate them when I could have last year.  (I was busy, you know, having a baby)  I went online to make my monthly payment but I couldn't find the loan.  Seriously. I typed in my info and no account showed up.  So I called and was told my loan had been sold to another company.  I have gotten nothing informing me of this.  Luckily I was able to get this figured out so that my payment wasn't late, but really.  These companies could make it easier on people trying to make payments.
  • I have two weeks left on my mat leave.  I am not happy about this, but we are trying to figure this out.  I have emailed both chairs of the departments in which I am appointed to let them know I am available for meetings but will be primarily working from home.
  • I am trying to finish a paper in my spare time (read: the time Archer can stop working to take care of George).  The work is slow going, but I am happy with the results.
  • I could write more, but I'm tired.  Plus this has already turned into one of the most boring posts ever.

No comments: