Thursday, October 21, 2010

A meme

Like Kate, I first saw this meme at rented life's blog, but I didn't think about putting it on my blog until I read Kate's version.  I haven't been writing a lot, and what I have been writing is short and focused on the job market.  So, following Kate's lead, here are my responses to the meme in an attempt to liven my blog up a bit.
1. What is your favorite word? Wild Man and Bear's real names
2. 
What is your least favorite word? Like Kate, I really hate moist, but the panties comes a close second.
3. 
What turns you on? honesty, acceptance, humor, intelligence
4. 
What turns you off? drama, people who are self-centered, people who claim to be selfless
5. 
What is your favorite curse word? Wild Man is repeating things we say at the most inopportune moments, so I find myself spelling curse words a lot lately.  I really like how a-s-s sounds spelled out for some reason. 
6. 
What sound or noise do you love? Any sound of joy that my boys make, rain, opening a suitcase
7. 
What sound or noise do you hate? whining, my name being mispronounced
8. 
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? doula, elementary school teacher, professional organizer, actress, chef, journalist
9. 
What profession would you not like to try? medical doctor, nurse, vet, taxidermist
10. 
If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? "This is a safe place.  You will never be judged here."



Your turn!

1 comment:

rented life said...

I see, my version wasn't good enough? :) j/k

I notice a theme with the doulas...sounds like when I'm ready I'll have a great online network to refer to.

Do people really say panties? Can we add "unmentionables?" That drives me nuts, we should all be able to say underwear, bra, pads. (Sorry I had my turn with words I hate but you reminded me!)