Friday, November 11, 2011

This has been a rough week

The subject line really says it all.  I'm sick, and the antibiotics don't appear to be working very quickly.  My cough has subsided some, but I'm still coughing a lot.  Bear has decided that he wants to be awake at 4:30 or 5:00.  For whatever reason, he will not go back to sleep if he sees me.  Archer is able to get him back to sleep until 6 or so, but only after much convincing.  So we're both tired.  My house desperately needs to be cleaned--seriously, the dust bunnies have dust bunnies--but I have neither the time nor the inclination to clean it. 

I promise I'll be more positive next week.  But I can't seem to muster much positive energy this week.

1 comment:

rented life said...

You're in good company, my week was total shit. Can't even get myself to write about it. Sorry about the bronchitis. Don't worry about the cleaning. Dust bunnies just add character to your home. At least that's what i'm telling myself.