Wednesday, February 13, 2013

It takes a village

Archer is out of town for three days and two nights, which means I'm on my own with the boys.  I've had lots of help though.  Our lovely neighbor came by this morning to walk Wild Man to the bus stop, so I wouldn't have to take all three boys out at 7:20 in the morning.  She is doing the same thing tomorrow morning.  My good friends are picking Bear up at preschool this afternoon, so I don't have to drive across town again.  Then they are joining us for dinner.  This weekend I'm going out of town; I'm taking George to meet my grandfather, who is 88 and in really poor health.  Another good friend has offered to keep Wild Man and Bear, so they aren't in the car all day as Archer goes to and from Big City airport.  It definitely takes a village, and I'm glad we've found one in CU Land.

No comments: