Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Diaper Bag: Pink or Black

In my on-going saga of what diaper bag to buy, I've finally decided on the one I want. I was even on the verge of purchasing it tonight. But then I looked at one more site in my quest to get the best possible price, and I discovered it comes in a new pattern. So now I have a new dilemma: do I get the desired diaper bag in a neutral black, or do I get it in a fun pink pattern with brown accents? I'm not inclined to get the pink pattern because Z will be a girl. I actually really like the pink! I have to decide soon as I want to have it shipped to my mother-in-law to save on international shipping, and she can bring it to CU Land when she visits in May.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would get something fun you'd like to carry. I like the pink and brown. Of course, the black is pretty cute, too.

Anonymous said...

I like the black one! But I'm a self-professed plain Jane, so maybe that counts as a vote for the pink? Which bag do you want in all the photos of your family outings when you're looking back at them? And maybe think about the rest of your wardrobe....do you wear a lot of colors and patterns that would either coordinate or clash with each option?

M said...

You totally crack me up, Jennie! I ordered the pink one this morning before you had left your comment!

Lilian said...

The deed is done, but my vote would have undoubtedly gone to the pink one!! Jennie is hilarious, of course.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I am just checking back now and reading these follow-up comments! I had a feeling you'd go with the pink when you described the choices as neutral black and fun pink...not classic black, or elegant black, or sophisticated black. By the way, I really do like the pink one. And it would totally go with my nine pairs of beige pants and seven white shirts, don't you think? For the record, I do own pants in other colors besides beige (cough*khaki and denim*cough).