Monday, July 26, 2010

Blogging the lost

I've seen some bloggy friends do this, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

I've misplaced the gift certificate that C and the boys got me for my birthday--a lovely certificate for a manicure and a pedicure at my favorite salon. I distinctly remember it being on the bar in the kitchen. Then in a cleaning fit in preparation for C finishing the kitchen renovations, I moved it. And I have no idea where. It was with my birthday cards, and as I rarely throw cards away, I seriously doubt it was thrown away. Where it is, though, I don't know. Here's hoping that blogging about it prompts it to show up so I can go for my lovely mani and pedi. . .

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Oh dear, I'm so scatterbrained I lose things like that quite often. Here's my wish that you find the gift certificate VERY quickly!!

M said...

I found it! Or rather, C did. He picked it up in the midst of completing the kitchen renovations and put it with a bunch of other paperwork to be filed. Hooray!