Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Struggling

That one word sums up my day today.  Well, to be accurate, it sums up my life right now.  I feel like I'm struggling to keep it together, to keep my wits about me, and to keep my head above water.  Lots of things are happening, some good, some bad.  I don't feel like I'm dealing with any of them particularly well, and there are also some unbloggable issues going on in my life right now.  For now I'm here.  I'm not sure how often I'll be blogging in the next few weeks, as I'm swamped by teaching, job letters, writing, grading, and trying to maintain some semblance of normalcy at home.  I'm feeling stretched to my limits, and I need to take care of me.  I'm not having a lot of success on that front.  I'm working on it.

4 comments:

AcadeMama said...

I hope everything is okay? We've got Skype if you ever wanna talk...and we've got a US Skype phone number too. I think we may be working through some of the same things, so I hang in there :)

M said...

Thanks, AM. I really, really appreciate that, and I may well take you up on that offer in the next few weeks.

AcadeMama said...

My Skype username is courtneybeth76...I'm happy to listen.

p-duck said...

Hi M, We also have Skype. We'd love to chat some time. I have to look up my username though as it's on the other computer.