Friday, November 05, 2010

A brief update

I've been thinking about my earlier post since I put it up, and I've seriously considered taking it down for a variety of reasons.  I'm going to leave it up, however, because writing it has helped me come to the realization that I'm in a big place of self doubt right now.  And I need to try to move past that.  I'm also  slowly starting to understand that just because Archer and I see us as a package deal professionally doesn't mean that every one else does.  I need to not doubt myself or us because of other people's perceptions.

And that is my profound thought of the day.

1 comment:

L said...

I'm SO GLAD you didn't take it down, cause I would have missed it. :-(

You know, maybe I don't have the new URL in my feed! I'll check t hat right now, even though I can barely type cause I am SO sleepy!