Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Senior Kindergarten

Wild Man started Senior Kindergarten today, and today wasn't nearly as traumatic on me as his first day of Junior Kindergarten last year.  He was very, very excited to be back in school.  He had his backpack and his Star Wars lunchbox (yes, I caved and let him get a themed lunch box).  He proudly showed off his lunchbox to anyone who was interested--and to many people who weren't!  This year's schedule is a bit different than last year's.  He will go to SK all day, every other day, which means Archer and I had to send two snacks and lunch with him.  I know I packed either too much food or not enough.  I carefully explained to Wild Man what he is to eat for which snack and for lunch.  He said, "Mommy, it's okay.  I'll figure it out."  As you can see, I was much more nervous for his first day than he was.

No comments: