Thursday, October 25, 2012

Dear Judgmental Park Mother:

Yes, I allow my three-year-old to have juice boxes, not that that is any of your concern.  He's also only recently potty trained, and he still requests a diaper when he needs to poop.  As the one time I forced him to poop on the potty, he was severely traumatized--as in he cried hysterically for an hour--I happily oblige him so that he doesn't refuse to poop.  Oh, and he also no longer naps every day, but he does sleep for almost 13 hours straight every night.  Let me know if there is any other aspect of my parenting or my child's life you'd like to comment on.

1 comment:

L said...

YIKES!!! As you may or may not recall from my blog (I've got this post titled "The Family with the Poop Problem") BOTH my sons requested diapers to poop up to age 4 years and a half. SIGH...

BOTH quit napping at 18 and 24 months respectively.

What a judgmental mom!! I don't know if you were around in blogland when Chez Miscarriage (long gone, but an AWESOME blog) posted her "Mommy Drive-By" post which drew HUNDREDS of comments of moms sharing other mom's awful "drive-by" comments and... which dismally also elicited tons of horrible "drive by" commenters!!! :) Mommies are a vicious bunch!