Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas preparations

We're prepared, or as prepared as we're going to be.  We travel to home state in 2 days.  We're mostly packed.  The packages have been shipped--actually I ordered almost everything online and had it shipped directly there.  The boys know that they will only receive one or two of their Santa gifts while we're there.  Santa is bringing the rest to CU Land.  I've spoken to my mom, and she's done shopping.  Yetta, well, that's another story.  I'm not sure how one expects to get hard to get items when one doesn't start shopping until Dec. 20th.  I could say more, but I won't.  That is all.

2 comments:

rented life said...

The only benefit to me waiting to get my brothers gift (which wasn't intentional to wait on), was that Target had a better version of the same gift on a last minute sale so I could upgrade and stay in my budget. But I don't suggest that.

Safe travels!!

Unknown said...

Wow Yetta totally contradicts my theory about women planning ahead for Christmas and other special events. Oh well.

Merry Christmas to the Archer family. Thank goodness for beer and wine.
---Prudence