Sunday, October 09, 2011

Still here. . .

 just insanely busy.  I honestly didn't realize it had been almost 2 weeks since I posted.  The weather is beautiful for mid-fall in CU Land, so we've spent most of the weekend taking care of our yard.  Wild Man and I planted 64 tulip bulbs in our front flower bed while Archer moved around some shrubs.  I am about to make a pumpkin pie and an apple crisp for Thanksgiving, which is tomorrow.  I have a million other things I could write about, including crazy family drama (will that ever end, I ask you?).  But instead, I will share this with you.

1 comment:

L said...

I'm glad to hear the weather has been nice and that you planted tuplip bulbs! I have to plant my own too! Sorry about the family drama... :(

Thanks for the great pictures of the boys!