Monday, February 26, 2007

To blog or not to blog

Since S started daycare 2 weeks ago, I've felt less of a need to blog. I now have four hours every morning to work, and thus far, I've made good use of that time. I now have creative and intellectual outlets; I don't have to rush to get something done or hope he'll nurse long enough for me to get out a blog. That said, blogging simply hasn't been on my mind lately. I've had plenty to write about, but just not much inclination. Not surprising--I've always journaled on a whim, and since I think of this a journaling, I'm only doing in when the mood strikes me. I do, however, miss the community aspect of blogging, so I'm hoping to get the inclination more.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Well, I was wondering where you were :) and I'm really glad your work is productive! I'm glad you decided to write again today (I don't mean "exactly" today, since I didn't check the date of the post)... and three posts, no less! GREAT!