Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A new semester

We're now officially moved, and surprisingly, most things are unpacked. S proved very helpful over the weekend; as long as he had his own box to unpack (which means he pulled things out of the box and put them right back in) he was happy. This activity enabled C and I to get quite a bit done.

Now I have to get ready for the upcoming semester. I'm teaching an on-line technical writing course again, so I'm beginning the annoying process of updating the course website. I haven't done this part of it before, so I'm hoping it doesn't prove too irritating.

On the blog front, I've been thinking about several posts, and I hope to have them up in the next few days.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Ah... moving. I wish we had babies, but we have boys already and they're only going to get in the way of packing and unpacking. I truthfully don't know what we're going to do!!!! Wish us luck.