Thursday, December 10, 2009

December Adventures

This month I'm trying really hard to get organized and focused for the upcoming semester. I want to be more organized and focused. My goal for the upcoming year is to divide work and home more neatly. I know a complete division is almost impossible given my profession, but I hope to not be thinking about all the things I need to do in the back of my mind while I'm with my sons. I want my time with them to be focused on them. To that end, we've implemented a "no errand" policy on the weekends, or at least as few as errands as possible. We're going to focus our weekends on being together and being with our boys. Here are a few pictures of our December adventures.



Bear all bundled up


Bear and Wild Man all bundled up to pick out a Christmas Tree


Wild Man and Bear in matching PJs



Wild Man with his "cheese" smile

*Sorry if you missed the pictures!

2 comments:

supadiscomama said...

great pics :)

Lilian said...

Oh, I'm so glad I caught these!! (although you probably posted them on fb too).

The boys are SUPER CUTE, I love Bear bundled up. And aren't matching pajamas the best? I love them! (we used to have the four cousins matching, but now my nephew doesn't like footie pjs anymore :-( ).