Sunday, March 15, 2009

A little reward

As a reward for all the hard work I've been doing lately, I took myself shopping this morning. In addition to getting Wild Man some shorts in anticipation of summer, which I am not convinced will ever occur in CU Land, I also bought myself a dress. I've wanted this particular maxi dress since I first saw it in the store, and I finally decided to buy it. To top it off, I had a 30% coupon , so my entire purchase, which included 3 shirts and 1 pair of shorts for Wild Man, 2 pairs of leggings (size 3 to 6 months) for Z, and my dress came to $40. C was mightily impressed.

3 comments:

supadiscomama said...

I love those dresses! Unfortunately, that style is the opposite of flattering on me (except maybe in the boob department). I'm glad you splurged a little bit (as much as Old Navy can be considered a "splurge")

:)

Anonymous said...

Love the dress! The maxi dress was the staple of my third trimester. Who can argue against looking sassy while feeling like you're in a nightgown?

Anonymous said...

pretty! and congrats on your upcoming defense.