Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evaluations

This morning I found my student evaluations back from the summer courses I taught in my mailbox.  They are high, my friends.  They are embarrassingly high.  My average score for the Women's Studies course I taught was 6.8 out of 7 points, and the average for the American lit course I taught was 6.6.  The director of Women's Studies stopped me and told me that my average is a full point higher than the department average.  I received similar scores for the writing courses I taught in 2009 and 2010.  And the comments were great too.  One of my lit students wrote, "If she isn't a tenure track faculty member, you need to make her one NOW!" Here's hoping the powers at be at CU are listening!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work, M. My fingers are crossed for you.

L said...

woohoo! congrats!