Sunday, January 08, 2012

Tomorrow . . .

life goes back to normal.  Wild Man goes back to kindergarten, Archer and I go back to teaching, and Bear, well Bear will continue to be Bear.

This semester promises to be challenging for all kinds of reasons, some of which I may get to blog about, finally.  Right now, I'm enjoying the sunshine that is streaming into our family room, the smell of banana muffins fresh from the oven, and watching Bear yawn (he just woke up for a nap that was a bit shorter than usual).

1 comment:

L said...

I totally know the feeling. And I'm not looking forward to going back to 'normal' (though the boys went back to school last Wednesday, which gave us a couple of days on our own to prepare, not that I did prepare enough).

I hope you can finally blog about the things that have been bothering you. I wish you a great semester (and to us too). I'm sure it'll be challenging for me too. :(