Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Working on the list

Today I've been hard at work on the list, you know, the one that never ends.   What have I done today?  I've finished putting together on a grant, one that involved much less work than the last one I submitted.*
I have met with three students, graded three papers, and answered countless emails.  I now need to grade about 12 more papers, but first, I'm off in search of caffeine.   

*I chose not to vet this one to the Research Guru before submitting it.  Why not?  Well, I don't really like RG, nor do I respect RG.  Further, this grant only funds conference travel, as such I didn't have to put together a lengthy proposal, so I didn't think I needed RG's feedback.  That may prove to be a mistake in the long run, but let me say my life has been less stressful knowing I didn't have to worry about RG's input. 

No comments: