Monday, October 20, 2008

Birthday wishes to my boy




I can hardly believe my wonderful boy is two years old today. It seems impossible that it was two years ago that I held him for the first time. Almost overnight he has transformed from a squirmy, cuddly red-faced little baby into a thoughtful, energetic, independent little boy. Here are two pictures that demonstrate just how much he has changed in a relatively short period of time. The first was taken just moments after he was born, and the second C took yesterday while Wild Man enjoyed a large slice of birthday cake. Happy, happy birthday my sweet boy!

*Keeping with my promise to C, I removed the second picture. Despite C's protest, I'm leaving the first one up because Wild Man looks absolutely nothing like this anymore.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birth-day to both you and Wild Man! Wish we could be there! Here's a virtual hug to you both.

p-duck said...

Happy birthday wild man! It's been fun to watch him grow : ).

Amy Reads said...

Happy birthday, Wild Man! We'll feed Pup Reads in your honor this evening, since you enjoyed doing it so much!
Ciao,
Amy

L said...

OH!! I'm still on time for half an hour (precisely how long before my own birthday ended when my nephew was born ;-).

Happy Birthday Wild Man!! I love to read about you in your mom's blog. You're a big boy and a very cute and bright one too! I hope I can meet you someday!