Thursday, November 13, 2008

Our new refrigerator

So after talking to the salesman at the appliance store several of C's colleagues recommended, I decided not to wait until C got out of class to go look at it. The store only had 2 delivery slots left for tomorrow, and I did not want to live out of a cooler any longer than necessary. Less than 30 minutes after I left C's office, I had purchased our new refrigerator. I feel better knowing the problem has been solved, although I didn't relish spending all that money. And to make me feel even better, I still have some time to get some work done before the end of the day.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Oh well... at least you've got a brand new fridge! I sometimes shudder at how much we've spent on home renovations this year, but it does feel great to know that there's a brand new roof above our heads! :-)

AcadeMama said...

hooray for executive decision making!