Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all our American friends! C, Wild Man, and I will be celebrating with a small dinner on Sunday, as Canadian Thanksgiving is celebrated in October. I have to admit it was a bit odd this morning to get up and go about our usual routine rather than watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade and putting a turkey in the oven. This is also the first time in a long time we haven't shared either Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with our good friends Harrogate, Supadiscomama, and Supadisco-T. We are really missing you, and all of our good friends in Southwest College Town, today. Eat some turkey for us!

2 comments:

~profgrrrrl~ said...

Happy Thanksgiving (from someone watching the Macy's parade).

I grew up out of the US (6th grade through high school) and remember missing T-giving quite a bit.

Lilian said...

Oh, I'm so sorry you were missing your friends. I will be broken hearted on the first thanksgiving that we don't spend with my brother-in-law's family (it's been 7 years now).