Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Submitted!

So this morning C pointed out that I had instructed Baby Z not to make an appearance until I was completely finished with my dissertation. As of this morning, I only had to complete the abstract and the table of contents. I then needed C's help to convert all the various supplementary materials into a pdf before I could submit it to the thesis office. I spent the afternoon doing that, and C finished helping me convert it to a pdf. I just submitted it to the thesis office. My adviser will send the signature page over to the thesis office tomorrow, as well as a few copyright forms. My dissertation is now submitted. I hope this means that Z will now decide she can show up without making her mother's life more stressful!

4 comments:

Oxymoron said...

Nice.

Kate said...

Fantastic, M!

Anonymous said...

You are a rock star--congratulations! Did it feel momentous or anticlimactic? I hope you were able to enjoy the moment. And now let's see about having that baby. (Thanks for your message this morning.)

M said...

At this point, Jennie, it felt a little anticlimactic. Once I get the email from the thesis office that everything has been approved then I'll have a big party!