Saturday, March 17, 2007

Spring Break is almost over

And I've accomplished absolutely nothing--school wise at least. I haven't done any reading or writing, and I certainly haven't graded any papers. I did manage to clean out S's closet and sort through all the clothes he's outgrown. I put a lot of stuff away should we decide to have another baby (which is the topic on our mothers' minds!), and I'm giving away some stuff that I'm not attached to. C, who is a bit of a pack rat, would have me keep everything, but that just seems unreasonable. Monday I'll be able to get back on my normal schedule. Today, S and I are going to the local pool to sign up for a water babies class and to take a nice long walk in the beautiful spring weather. We may even go buy some flowers to plant!

2 comments:

Amy Reads said...

Hi M,
I, too, did nothing this week, except hang out with the Parents Reads, and, oh, rush Mr. Reads to the hospital after a Terrible Accident with a mandolin slicer. Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow work begins again!
Ciao,
Amy

Lilian said...

Well, I'm glad you got to spend time with your family and clean the baby's closet. Sometimes my life feels like a never ending spring break -- and it's not fun, since I always feel I should be productive and I'm not...