Saturday, May 03, 2008

Are you Carrie, Miranda, Charlotte or Samantha?

Since I'm focused on all things Sex and the City lately, Supadiscomama from The Rhetorical Situation directed directed me to a quiz that helped me determine which SATC lady I am most like. I am 50% Miranda, 40% Carrie, and 10% Charlotte. I'm sort of disappointed that I am not at all like Samantha, but I think I knew that already. Given my tendency toward cynicism, I'm not really surprised by the results. Miranda has always been my favorite character. And given the results of the quiz I took yesterday, it makes perfect sense?

Oxymoron, I'm dying to know which SATC lady you most resemble!

10 comments:

AcadeMama said...

Too funny... I never would've though these would be the results:

50% Charlotte
20% Miranda
20% Carrie
10% Samantha

That's a pretty good mix of everyone, and it somehow found my *hidden* sensititive side.

Anonymous said...

30% Miranda
30% Charlotte
20% Carrie
20% Samantha

I have no idea how that samantha got up in there. I've always thought I'm somewhere between Charlotte and Miranda. Carrie drives me bloody insane. not that I don't love her a little bit. :)

p-duck said...

%60 Miranda
%20 Charlotte
%20 Carrie
-g

Anonymous said...

I'm now 40% Charlotte, 30% Miranda, 20% Carrie, and 10% Samantha. Just two years ago, I was all Carrie, all the way. But you know what? I think it's totally a true reflection of me now. It's amazing what being a mom will do to a girl! (And Academama, it looks like we should be BFFs!)

Oxymoron said...

50% Carrie
30% Charlotte
10% Charlotte
10% Samantha

I guess that I'm the only true Carrie here. Do you like my new shoes?

Oxymoron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Reverend John Todd said...

100% Samantha

M said...

I suspected as much, Reverend.

supadiscomama said...

Oxy, I knew we were kindred spirits! I'm 50% Carrie, too (see comments on "Under 28 days..." post). I suspect your new shoes are made by Asics, though ;)

Lilian said...

Ha, how interested, I suspected that I'd be mostly Charlotte, but no, I'm

40% Miranda, 40% Charlotte, 20% Samantha, and 0% Carrie!

I couldn't really relate to some of the questions (e.g.the favorite books), so I don't know how accurate this is ;-). Definitely still fun, though!