Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Just thought I'd tell everyone. . .

  • I really want to go shoe shopping.
  • I'd rather be doing just about anything than getting ready to go teach.
  • I wish Bear's teeth would come in. He seems to be cutting a mouthful at once. This makes for a cranky baby and a cranky mama.
  • I'm in love with my children. Bear lights up whenever he sees Wild Man, and when Wild Man kisses Bear, Bear laughs out loud. Wild Man then announces, "Look, he loves me! I'm a good big brother, Mommy."
  • C and I are trying to figure out how to get to San Francisco in a few months for a long weekend. I am presenting at a conference, and we thought we'd make an early anniversary trip out of it. We'll take Bear, but if everything goes as planned, someone will come stay with Wild Man.
  • I can't believe people are already asking me what we're doing for Bear's first birthday. It is still 3 months away!
  • Oh, and I can't believe my baby is 9 months old. Sigh.
  • This week Wild Man is insisting on being called Robin Hood. C is Little John, and I'm Maid Marian. Bear is Friar Tuck. Wild Man is using his toy golf clubs as his bow and arrow, and as I was leaving the house today, he was putting the Sheriff of Nottingham in jail for being "unkind to everyone."
  • I am so ready for spring.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

awww, your sons are so cute! I hope the teeth come soon and that everything works out for the trip!

rented life said...

Your boys are cute! I'd like to go shoe shopping too, but I need money first...I want this pair of bright yellow sandals I saw. And I'm ready for spring; it's supposed to be warm this weekend which = time outside! Good luck trip planning!