Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Guilt

All total yesterday I spent about 3 hours with my kids. That sucks. It really, really sucks. So I woke up this morning (after a restless night with Bear) feeling guilty. Then on the way to drop Wild Man and Bear off at daycare, Wild Man asked for milk. I always bring milk for him to drink in the car on the way to school. Always. He doesn't always want it, but I always have it. This morning I forgot. And he told me I forgot on purpose. He made such a big deal about it that he even told his teachers that I forgot on purpose. By the time I dropped both boys off and got back to the car, I was in tears. And now I must prep a lecture on Benjamin Franklin.

4 comments:

AcadeMama said...

Pull up a seat and join me at the Guilt Bar. I'm drinking doubles these days :(

M said...

I tried to comment on your post about H earlier this morning, but eblogger was freaking out.

So I'll comment here. I'm really, really sorry. As I wrote yesterday, Wild Man's own behavior has been a little erratic as of late, and we're trying to figure out how to deal with it. Please let me know if you ever want to just vent.

Lilian said...

I'm sorry about that! :-(

rented life said...

sending hugs.