Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Office

 This is my office.  It is now completely unpacked and better organized.  I've requested that it be painted a pale peachy-pink color, although I actually like the blue.  I think, though, that the blue will prove to be too dark in the winter, you know, when the sun hardly ever shines in CU Land and sets by 4:30.  I'm not sure when it will get painted. 
One whole wall has floor to ceiling bookshelves, and I actually do not have books to fill them.  But it is nice to have all my books and files in one space.

2 comments:

rented life said...

Wouldn't mind book cases like that in my home!! :) The blue is nice, but good point about the winter. Your pictures remind me that I need to get bulletin boards!

Lilian said...

GORGEOUS!! You deserve it, my friend. Enjoy!