Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sore

Yesterday morning I woke up with some tension in my neck and shoulders.  Given that this is where I carry my stress, I didn't think too much about it.  By mid-day, however, I also noticed that my triceps and biceps are really sore, so sore that picking up Bear was a bit uncomfortable.  But, again, I didn't think too much about it.  This morning, however, I'm really, really sore, as in so sore it hurts to lift my school bag, which doesn't contain anything out of the ordinary.  I'd like to say it is from all the exercising I've been doing, but unless you count picking up Bear and taking books to and from my shelves while I do research exercise, that isn't it.  I mentioned it to Archer, and he said, "Well, it makes sense."  I gave him a quizzical look.  He said, "M, you had to hold Bear down for over an hour on Monday night while the nurses at the ER tried to give him an IV.  He weighs 27 pounds and is as strong as an ox."  Right.  That would explain it.

1 comment:

rented life said...

You got an extra arm workout!