Thursday, August 28, 2008

C's office



I'm currently sitting in C's new office about to get some work done on my dissertation for the first time in weeks. Before I begin though I had to post on how large C's office is! These pictures are from a few days ago (you can see the back of Wild Man watching "Beauty and the Beast" on C's computer), but I think this captures how large his office is. Seriously, it is probably 15 by 25 feet--we could easily fit a couch in here so Wild Man had a place to take naps on days C has to bring him to campus. I didn't think you got an office this size until you were tenured! Considering that I've just learned I'll be sharing my office with 4 other people, I'm seriously jealous. I guess that is the benefit of being a tenure-track professor rather than a lowly part-time lecturer. . .

6 comments:

p-duck said...

Wow... I'm speechless. My home office isn't that nice!

Anonymous said...

Is that the mounted talking bass I see in the corner in front of Wild Man? Is C going to put that up in his office?! Nice touch. :0)

M said...

Why yes it is, L! It was a gift that was in his old office until Wild Man hijacked it as his "pish." He took it to his new office at Wild Man's insistence.

supadiscomama said...

Fancy space for Prof. C.--but I think Wild Man looks very natural sitting there at the desk. He'd make a charming T.A. ;)

Anonymous said...

I get an office for 60 minutes twice a week and I share it with a big sweaty mouth breathing guy. :)

Lilian said...

What an awesome office!! Go C!!