Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Our new home




Here are some much requested images of our new home, specifically images of the main floor (the town home has 3 floors). Notice the kitchen curtains, which I made one day while Wild Man took a nap. Please ignore the laundry in the middle of the living room; C took these as I was bringing laundry up from the laundry room to fold it and put it away. Wild Man is watching Beauty and the Beast in the background, a film he's been obsessed with for almost 2 months now. I'll try to post images of the bedrooms once we finish painting our bedroom and my office.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, Wild Man napped long enough for you to make curtains? I am loving these photos! Did you paint the orange? I want an orange room, but our floors have too much orange in the wood tone so it's probably never going to happen. I have to live vicariously through you. Can't wait to see the bedrooms and office! Oh, and where did you get that painting above the sofa? I'm loving that too!

supadiscomama said...

Very cute :)

M said...

We did not paint the orange walls, and I'm not so much in love with them. But the LR and DR are one large room, so we haven't painted yet.

And it took two nap sessions for me to make the curtains--one day to cut and pin, and the other to sew. I'll email you about the painting.