Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I'm tired

That sums it up. The last week has been a blur of unpacking, running errands, and filling out paper work. I said it before: moving to another country is a pain. We've filled out so many forms at various places that it is ridiculous. On top of everything that I'm trying to remember (new address, new phone number, new email, new directions) I now have to remember the Canadian equivalent of a Social Security number. Oh, and the room in the house that is now my office is tan with a weird pink stripe down one wall. Have I mentioned that I can't wait to paint it?

2 comments:

PB-E said...

Congratulations on completing your move! I always hate moving, but find the unpacking / designing / organizing phase sort of fun.

p-duck said...

one pink stripe? very odd!