Wednesday, December 07, 2011

So much to do. . .

which completely explains why I'm blogging.  So what do I need to do?  Let's see
  • grade 22 research papers
  • read 3 weeks worth of blogs
  • finalize grades on 22 final presentations
  • write a mid-term
  • finish drafting 3 more job letters (don't even ask)
  • finish a draft of a grant
  • finish a book review
  • finalize a book order for a grad class (although I have no idea why I'm being asked to do this now as I won't teach it until January 2013)
  • file about 1 zillion pieces of paperwork
What have I done?
  • submitted my professional development expenses
  • entered grades into Web-CT
  • sent about 9 emails to students who are dangerously close to exceeding the number of allotted unexcused absences
  • bought gift cards for Wild Man's and Bear's daycare teachers
  • bought Wild Man's last Christmas present (this is the only thing he asked Santa for, so I felt like we had to oblige)
  • uploaded pictures to Kodak so I can order Christmas cards
  • checked out books from the library
  • ILLed about 10 more
  • proofread part of an article for Archer
So see, I've done a lot.  Just not necessarily the things I need to get done.  Oh well . . .

No comments: