Wednesday, May 13, 2009

35 weeks and counting

I'm officially 35 weeks pregnant today. 2 more weeks and I'll be considered full term. Baby Z is very active, kicking and rolling a lot. I'm also starting to feel a lot of pressure in my hips and pelvis. Last night, I had to turn over bedtime duty to C so that I could go lie down in an attempt to stop all the Braxton-Hicks contractions I was having. C is betting that Z will not make it to her due date; in fact, he's certain she won't wait until June. As for me, my mommy intuition is telling me she'll be a bit early, but I'm not counting on that. C has predicted she'll be early so many times that I think she may just decide to hang out to prove her father wrong. I certainly hope she waits two more weeks, at which point she'll be considered full term. Beyond that, I know she'll come when she's ready.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Sorry to have been away for a while -- I was beyond busy with guests, work, etc...

I also hope she hangs on for two more weeks. Now, because Kelvin was born 2 weeks early, I kept thinking that Linton would follow suit, but nothing of the sort happened. He came right around his due date and I was sick and tired of being pregnant! I also had tons of Braxton-Hicks...