Friday, January 25, 2008

Why I call him Wild Man

I'm breaking with my habit of not posting pictures of Wild Man. Frankly, I just have to post these. They demonstrate beautifully why I call him Wild Man.

Wild Man received this injury when he decided to walk down the small sliding board that is in his classroom. He, of course, fell and hit his nose. Not only did he give himself a nosebleed, but he also has a nice bit of carpet burn right down the middle of this nose.

On Monday, Wild Man's school was closed, and in an attempt to keep him amused, C & I decided to finger paint with him. Wild Man quickly decided it was more fun to paint his face. Check out the crazy look in his eyes. I think he looks a bit like a Mad Scientist myself. Regardless of the mess (and there was a big mess!) he had a ball.

*In keeping with my agreement with C about posting pictures, I will only leave these up for a few days.

3 comments:

Lilian said...

oh, I'm so thrilled that I didn't miss these!!! He does have a mad scientist look, and, isn't that an S on his forehead, he's so smart! ;)

M said...

I left these up so long just for you, Lilian! :) I hadn't noticed that he had indeed inscribed an S on his forehead.

L said...

Ha! Thank you SOOOOOO much! I haven't been able to read blogs everyday because we've been so busy with renovations around the house. I thought that the S was quite interesting! :)